Wednesday 27 March 2013

Iced Coffee on Warm Afternoons

 
I am nothing of a coffee expert; the last time I drank it hot was probably during a study all-nighter last year. However, I can remember the first time my aunt gave me a sip of her iced coffee: it surprised me how much I liked it, so I went home and made a jug, drank it, and was shaking all night at work. I still like the occasional refreshing iced version, even though one cup is still enough to have me awake past my bedtime.
 
 
Iced coffee (my recipe, play around with amounts and technique to suit your taste)
 
1 tsp coffee
2 tsp sugar
1 cup milk
1 scoop vanilla ice cream or whipped cream (or both)
 
Use a dash of boiling water to dissolve the coffee and sugar in the cup. Top up with milk and refrigerate until chilled. Finish with ice cream or cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment