Saturday 4 May 2013

Flavour Obsessions

{peanut butter and banana cupcakes / chocolate peanut butter tartlets}
 
It came to my attention recently that my baking subconscious was trying to tell me something. I noticed four flavours that formed the overwhelming majority of my food board on Pinterest. Peanut butter. Chocolate. Caramel. Banana.* Not only are these amazing individually, but I've been drawn to recipes that combine two of these together. Here are just some of the recipes that have caught my eye recently, not to mention those that I've already baked. It's all very brown looking, but that's a trade off I'll happily take for indulgent flavours.


{baked chocolate peanut butter donuts with vanilla peanut butter glaze / chocolate caramel liege waffles}

{buckeye bark / chocolate peanut butter cookie dough truffles}

{mini banana bundt cakes with vanilla caramel glaze / salted caramel chocolate cookies}

{banana chocolate chip baked donuts / brownie cookies with salted caramel cream}

{chocolate donuts with salted caramel icing / ultimate chocolate peanut butter cake}
 
*Apple comes a close fifth!

No comments:

Post a Comment